- Information about us
- Upgrade Yourself provides an online marked place for new technologies and services that can help you preform on a higher level. These are supposed to supplement healthy living and making it easier to cope with the stressors and environmental disadvantages the user may face.
- Upgrade Yourself is a subbrand of Makr Group ApS.
Upgrade Yourself was started by Mads Bender and Brian Østergaard in September 2019 and have departments in Odense and Copenhagen, Denmark.
- Third Party software
- Using the Upgrade Yourself Shop
- All orders are subject to acceptance by us, and we will confirm such acceptance to you by sending an order confirmation acknowledging that we have received your order, Only when the transaction is completed and the confirmation is sent by us, the sale is concluded. Please note that the availability of certain Products may be limited, and Products may not be available for immediate sale.
- Any purchase on the shop is governed by the Terms and Conditions of Sale.
- We keep a copy of the order details of your purchase this is available on request.
- Make sure the information given is correct before placing the order. In case of errors during a purchase, please contact us on.
- The purchase may be conducted in English.
- You may not use the contents of the UpgradeYourself webpage:
- for resale purposes, nor systematic extraction and/or re-utilization of our content (e.g. item listings, descriptions, prices)
- for any purpose which is unlawful.
- Intellectual property rights
- Upgrade Yourself is the owner of all intellectual property rights related to the material published. The published material are protected by copyright, trademark, database rights and/or other intellectual property rights. All such rights are reserved.
- The Upgrade Yourself logo are the property of Makr Group ApS.
- Regular changes
- We aim to update the page regularly and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to the page or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on the page may be out of date, and we are not obligated to update this material.
- Limitation of liability
- The products supplied by Upgrade Yourself are provided “as is”. Whilst we do make sure that these products adhere with laws, and try to provide guidelines for how to use the products, we cannot guarantee that they cannot produce adverse effects if used against recommendations. We will not be responsible for these adverse effects and the use of the equipment is your own responsibility.
- death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- fraud or deceit
- Information about you
- We process information about you in relation to your order history and customer information.
- Viruses, hacking and other offenses
- It is illegal to knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other malicious or technologically harmful material.
- By breaching this provision, you may commit a criminal offence. Any such offence will be reported to the relevant law enforcement authorities, and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them.
- Links on the webpage
- Links to other sites and resources provided by third parties on the webpage are provided for your information only. We do not control the contents of these sites or resources and take no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
- Law and jurisdiction